Courtesy of HGTV.com
Did you know?
- Most homeowners tend to stay in their homes for about six years.
- The average bathroom remodel costs $10,500. They also have the highest return on investment- about 102%.
- The average kitchen remodel runs nearly $44,00 and can bring a return of about 90%.
- 13% of previously owned homes are for sale by owner.
- Most agents agree that the No. 1 reason homes don't sell is price.
Want more free tips? Sign up or email me for a link to Lowe's "Let's Build It Together" FREE e-newsletter, filled with tips, ideas and discounts on your next project.