Looking for even more incentive to buy a home??
Wisconsin Mortgage has recently introduced The Rate Relief program, which offers advantages for both buyers and sellers. With this program, the seller agrees to pay 3% of the purchase price toward a financing package offered by Wisconsin Mortgage.
How can this program benefit a buyer?
- It provides a permanent interest rate buydown.
- Your monthly mortgage payment is reduced considerably by obtaining a below-market interest rate.
- With this lower interest rate, you could qualify for a larger home.
- If cash savings are a hindrance, this program creates more opportunity for you.
- You may qualify for a larger home as a result of the preferred financing.
- The program creates an opportunity for you if cash reserves are an obstacle.
How can this program benefit a seller?
- Preferred mortgage rate financing will distinguish your home from others on the market.
- With a higher level of interest from buyers, home showings will grow, as well.
- Your pool of qualified buyers grows due to lower interest rates.
Visit Wisconsin Mortgage's web site for more information and an illustration of how much money you can save over time.
(Wisconsin Mortgage is owned by Shorewest Realtors.)