It's a sure sign of summer when you drive by Town Center Park and see pet owners throwing
a frisbee to their dog, Dad's playing catch with their kids; or people lounging on blankets
taking in the warmth of the sun's warm rays! And by all indications, it's that time of year!
SUMMER IN THE SOUTH!
The sun is warm, the sky is blue (most of the time) and the water is flowing....
From the fountain at Suwanee's Town Center Park that is!
The fountain is open for all to enjoy from 10:30 am to 9:30 pm daily through October 31.
When you are having so much fun with your friends it is hard to remember the rules,
so for the safety of all the "kids" here are just a few reminders:
- No food, gum or beverages are allowed in the fountain area (but there is
plenty of green space to spread your blanket arount the fountain
area to enjoy something to eat)
- No pets
- No toys inlcuding water balloons and water guns
- No skates, skate boards, scooters or bicylcles
- Toddlers must wear swim diapers
- An accompanying adult must be present
- No running or rough play
- No jumping from wall