Over the past two years, Feng Shui practitioners have seen a huge increase in their business. Many homeowners are looking to enhance and increase their flow of wealth through their homes. Businesses have even been known to use the services of Feng Shui practitioners in recent years, too. Therefore, I thought it would be a great time to give some tips to increase the energy support for the prosperity of your home using the Feng Shui method.
· Plants are a life force. Therefore, bringing live plants into our homes brings beauty and clean air. They also help absorb electromagnetic fields, which many people don't know has a negative impact on the human health. Jade and bamboo are the best wealth-enhancing plants.
· The kitchen is an area of wealth and health. Many people believe that the better you eat, the healthier you will be. Therefore, the healthier a person you are, the more productive you will be and the wealthier you will become. Stove burners represent wealth. Keep them clean at all times and alternate when cooking on them. Also, keep your refrigerator full of healthy foods. This brings an abundance of health.
· The entrance of your home is very important. This is your Ming Tang. Therefore, place a rug or mat at the entrance of your front door and tape three lucky Chinese coins to the back of the rug or mat. Now, everytime someone walks across it, they are symbolically bringing you money.
· Toilet seats can let all your money go right down the toilet. Keep your toilet seats down at all times when not in use or all your money could disappear.
· Get a goldfish for your home. Goldfish bring life, energy and wealth into the home. They are also relaxing to watch. For maximum luck, fill your tank with eight goldfish for luck and one black fish to keep away bad luck.
· Anyone working from a home office should have their back to a wall and face the door. Also add a water feature in your home office. Water features with water flowing upward brings wealth. The sound will help keep you relaxed throughout your day.
While the Feng Shui method may not be for everyone, many people who do abide by it have found it to be successful for them.