Short Sale Task Force
Worried You Could be Facing Foreclosure?
We May Have a Solution For You
TOP 5 REASONS TO AVOID FORECLOSURE
1. Military and government security clearances could be at risk with foreclosure.
2. Many employers run credit checks on prospective employees and foreclosure is one of the top items that will put a potential new hire in jeopardy.
3. Credit scores can be lowered by 300+ points affecting the ability to get a car, apartment, credit cards, etc.
4. The homeowner will always have to disclose they have had a foreclosure on any mortgage application.
5. A foreclosure is the one credit report item that is almost impossible to "repair."
If you are facing a potential foreclosure, contact the Short Sales Task Force today! Our agents have the training and experience needed to successfully negotiate 9 out of 10 short sales.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR A SHORT SALE?
It is estimated that most American families can only maintain their current living expenses for 60 days or less when income is interrupted for any reason.
You may be qualified to sell your home as a Short Sale if you meet one or more of the following situations:
1. Payment Increase or Mortgage Adjustment -- this is the single largest reason for distress in today's market. If you bought your home with an interest-only or adjustable rate mortgage and your payments have increase (or will soon increase).
2. Loss of Job -- when a homeowner loses employment, the loss of income is most often immediate and can quickly cause financial distress.
3. Business Failure -- as above, if your business is suffering, the loss of income may allow you to qualify for a Short Sale.
4. Damage to Property -- often insurance companies will not cover the full amount of damage to a property and homeowners are unable to make the needed repairs.
5. Death of a Spouse or Family Member -- if you have lost a spouse or family member and, as a result, suffer a loss of income, you may qualify for a Short Sale.
6. Severe Illness -- may result in a loss of income or large medical bills.
7. Inheritance -- if you have inherited a home and cannot keep up with the payments or maintenance, you may be able to sell the home as a Short Sale.
8. Divorce -- divorce or separation almost always results in financial hardship.
9. Relocation -- if your job requires you to move out of the area or out of state. Does not necessarily apply if you find a new job out of state.
10. Military Service -- servicemembers who have had their periods of active duty extended are suffering a tremendous amount of financial pressure and may qualify for a Short Sale.
If you meet one or more of the above scenarios, call the Short Sales Task Force today!
©2009 Short Sale Task Force. 6084A Franconia Road, Alexandria, VA 22310
Se Habla Espanol!
CRS, GRI, RRS, CDPE