Sometimes the task at hand can seem a little bit challenging...
What's a stager to do? Well, here is what we did:
- Banished the clutter
- Banished the card table
- Rearranged the armoire
- Packing boxes went to storage
- Selected New Lighting from Home Depot
- Hooked up the homeowner with an Electrician
- Hooked the homeowner up with our favorite painter
- Had the carpets cleaned
- Brought in a new table
- Brought in accessories for staging the home
- Pulled it altogether in a GREAT SPIN!
So, technically the furniture rental budget was zero for this project... but the dining room was so important, we worked it into our "accessories" package. If it's worth doing at all it's worth doing right!
Julianna Hind, IRIS, RESA, DCI