Hooray we have some good movement in the "East of Billings" market. Seems as though this spring like weather has sparked some interest in moving.
Today I ran the numbers for area 10 and found that we have 14 properties under contract right now! Here are the average numbers of interest:
- $171,107--Average price of a home under contract right now
- 3 bedrooms and 2 baths--Average
- $89.72--Average price per square foot
- 1,936--Average square foot size of the home
- 67--Average number of days on the market
- 30% of listings are under contract right now (that's good news)
I think the east end of Billings is at a price point where there are just more buyers who are ready to take advantage of record low interest rates.
Price it at market and it will sell. Buyers are looking for deals, I know, I've been working with quite a few lately. Even though the selection is good, if a new listing comes on the market priced right for the area and it's condition, it will sell quickly.
Stay tuned, let's hope we have a great next few weeks.
Have a Happy and Safe Graduation Everyone!