Fresh data - and it is great news!
- Jacksonville sales of single family homes are up 10% year to year.
- Median sales price is down 22%
How does this compare with other parts of the Sunshine State?
- Daytona Beach up 19%
- Fort Lauderdale up 47%
- Fort Myers/Cape Coral up 192%
- Fort Pierce/Port St. Lucie up 27%
- Fort Walton Beach down 3%
- Gainesville down 5%
- Lakeland/Winter Haven up 9%
- Melbourne/Titusville/Palm Bay up 21%
- Miami up 101%
- Marco Island N/A
- Ocala up 12%
- Orlando up 39%
- Panama City up 1%
- Pensacola down 5%
- Punta Gorda up 10%
- Sarasota/Bradenton up 8%
- Tallahassee down 22%
- Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater up 16%
- West Palm Beach/Boca Raton up 20%
All figures are based on March 2008 compared to March 2009 - and this is great news we need to spread to everyone we talk to about real estate!
Carol Zingone is a Broker Associate with a 100% Customer Satisfaction Rating in Jacksonville Beach, FL with Prudential Network Realty. She helps buyers and sellers throughout the Beaches, Intracoastal West and Greater Jacksonville, FL areas. She can be reached at 904/993-9048 or via email at email@example.com