Recently I have had several relocation buyers looking at my listings and I've been asked to highight the features of Groton. I have lived here for 9 years and here are a few of mine.
- Farmers Market open Fridays through October
- Rail trail that goes from Ayer to Nashua - very popular with families
- Close to the Commuter rail in Ayer and Routes 2, 3 and 495
- Great library with many events for adults, teens and children
- Our old High School was recently converted to a 2nd Middle School and our High School was recently built. We share the school district with the town of Dunstable.
- Great recreational sports including soccer, basketball, hockey and so on.
- Canoeing on the Nashua River
- Many local stables for Horseback riding
- The Groton Country Club with a golf course and pool.
- The town in the last few years has purchased several acres to preserve the landscape.
- Gibbet Hill Grill and the scenic area around it.
- 2 renowned private schools: Lawrence Academy and the Groton School-both of which allow their facilities to be used by the town recreation.
- Town soccer fields, tennis courts and so on.
- Close to tax free shopping in Nashua, NH
- Sargisson beach and the Lost Lake area close by.
- Wonderful walking/riding/running trails throughout the town, well marked.
If you are considering a move to the is area, I would love to show you some of my favorite spots.