As I sit here this morning, I am anxious and hopeful of what the upcoming Memorial Day holiday will bring. In my neck of the woods, the weather is predicted to be excellent for the entire weekend. This is good, I say, since properties look better and prospective customers have a better attitude overall when the sun is shining. I have a weekend full of appointments and showings and I could not be happier. I have visited a few positive-thinking websites already, in hopes of getting myself in the right frame of mind and positive attitude for what is to come. So, as we embark this morning on what promises to be a great weekend for everybody, I would like to share the following:
1. Avoid people who tend to think negatively on a constant basis;
2. Take care of yourself by eating right and exercising;
3. Surround yourself only with the things you love and that make you feel good;
4. If people tell you you can't do something, take that as a challenge and prove them wrong; and
5. Recognize negative thoughts as they take shape and bury them before they take root.
I hope everyone has a safe, healthy and profitable Memorial Day weekend!