Lone Tree CO Real Estate Trivia
Did you know ~
- 21 houses have sold so far this year in Lone Tree
- the number last year was 29 sold
- 4 of thee 21 houses were sold by a bank (foreclosed property)
- 10 of those houses sold for $500,000 or above
- The lowest price per square foot of a house sold this year was $122/sf
- The highest price per square foot was $440/sf
- There are 110 houses currently on the market (single family residences)
34 of those 110 houses are for sale in Heritage Hills gated subdivision
- zero houses for sale are foreclosures / bank owned homes
- 33 condos are currently for sale
- condo prices range from $174,900 to $436,062
What's on the market:
Homes for sale in Lone Tree by price range
Homes for sale in Heritage Hills in Lone Tree
Condos and town homes in Lone Tree
*Disclaimer: Data based on information from Metrolist, Inc. for period of 1/1/2009 through 5/1/2009. Metrolist Inc. does not guarantee nor is any way responsible for its accuracy. Content maintained by Metrolist Inc. may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Reported sales were not necessarily listed or sold by Kenna real estate and are intended only to show trends in the area.
Disclaimer: Kenna Real Estate Blog does not guarantee nor is in any way responsible for the accuracy of the information provided herein, and provides said information without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Copyright 2009.© Kenna Real Estate. Rita Burke. Lone TreeTree Real Estate. Lone Tree Realtor Brian Burke and Rita Burke. All Rights Reserved. May 24th 2009. " Lone Tree Real Estate Trivia - Vol 1. 2009".