For sometime now I’ve been thinking that it might be a good idea to release the financials on some of our real estate investments. Especially the flips. These financials if released would include the following information:
- At what price we purchased the property..
- The cost of the rehab which went into the property (perhaps even split into materials &; labor)
- Carrying cost associated with the property.
- Any commissions paid out when the property was sold.
- And of course our profits made from the sale of the property.
I’m thinking by making this information readily available on our website it would show that potential investors that we have nothing to hide.
What do you think?
816-372-7855 or firstname.lastname@example.org