It reminds me of the saying when the going gets tough on the tough gets going:
Ask Your Self If You are Tough enough to keep going or Do You quit Because it Tough.
- In tough times like our market trends in a slow market it is the only the professionals who delivers top service value oriented that will succeed .
- Real estate profession is not as easy as it seems, it requires hard work, total commitment to your clients putting your clients interest first or ahead your own interest at all times, it is not an 8 a.m to 4 p.m type of work, you have to have the passion for it as well.
- It requires being knowledgeable of your market and the inventory in your neighborhood and being able to analyze the houses in the market to know if they are priced right or not.
- It also, requires making investments in your self as an agent that is in-terms of education, attending quality tested seminars provides results and helps in your bottom line, invest in tapes and books that teach you the real estate basics that have been tested and we know that works.
- Attend free seminars being given by your Local Boards that teaches you how to make it in a slow or down market and take advantage of it for your benefits.
- However, the bottom line is any knowledge that you do not apply is ineffective until you start applying them you will never see results.
- Ask your self why are other agents still selling houses and listing houses still making money and you are not the answer will show you they are offering more services than you are doing and they are setting themselves apart from their competitors by doing things different than you are doing.
- This is just a food for thought i hope you will pick up something that will help you build up your courage to step out of your comfort zone and start doing those activities that you would normally not do in a hot market, like cold calling knocking on doors of FSBOS and looking for that business but you have to preparing self on how you would counter or over come various objections and rejections .