Real Estate Market Report for Kitsap County WA 06/01/2009
The following is a brief analysis of the combined single-family home and condo market within Kitsap County, Washington for June 2009, provided by Rich Jacobson of Windermere Real Estate, in Silverdale, WA (this includes data for Bainbridge Island WA)
- Properties currently active on the market: 2014
- Properties closed in the last 180 days: 971
- Average Sales Price: $291,864
- Average List Price: $305,043
- Ratio of List Price to Sales Price: 96%
- Average Days on Market: 104
- Sales Pending this Week: 97
Bainbridge Island WA statistics separately: (Area 170)
- Properties currently Active on the market: 350
- Properties closed in last 180 days: 98
- Average Sales Price: $646,191
- Average List Price: $687,266
- Ratio of List Price to Sales Price: 94%
- Average Days on Market: 134
- Sales Pending this week: 7
Home prices in Kitsap County WA continued to drop slightly in May, while pending sales showed further improvements.
Lending rates have jumped rather significantly just over the past several weeks (from 4.5% to 5.25%), spurring many potential Buyers to get off the fence and make the home buying leap.
The market continues to offer excellent opportunities for qualified 1st Time Home Buyers with the low rates, the $8000 1st Time Buyers Tax Credit from Uncle Sam, and the large amount of homes available on the market.
If you're a motivated Seller, now may be the time to seriously consider making a meaningful pricing adjustment, so you can move onto the next adventure in life!
Top selling neighborhoods in Kitsap County WA were Area 141 (South Kitsap West of Hwy. 16); Area 148 (West Bremerton); and Area 150 (East Central Kitsap).
For more additional information and resources concerning real estate in Kitsap County WA and the Western Puget Sound, access my website, Kitsap Life .
~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~
Rich Jacobson is a licensed real estate professional providing knowledgeable empowerment and relentless representation for his clients of residential properties and vacant land throughout all of Kitsap County WA and portions of Pierce, Mason, and Jefferson Counties. You can also find him at KitsapLife.com and Crabbing in the Hood, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org