OK, so three things about me... is this three things that YOU don't know or 3 things in general?
1) I started out in the mortgage business 15 years ago, as an assistant to a processor, then did telemarketing with that same company. I left that company and went to college at Southeastern Academy for Travel and Tourism, this is what my degree is in. When I graduated from SEA I was offered a fabulous job at Contenental Airlines make $5.62 an hour.. believe it or not, this was more than minimum wage at the time.
My boss at the time never wanted me to leave the mortgage company and asked to return to their office and get my brokers license. In fact I did, and my first attempt (at 18 years old) at taking the exam for my mortgage brokers license, I failed that state exam by 4 points! Considering I was barely 18 and I didn't really know what a mortgage was... passing the second time around wasn't so bad. :-)
2) I have 4 beautiful Children (3 from me) Oldest T (boy) being 13, M (girl) will be 7, N (boy) is 4, and the baby A (girl) is 14 months old. We have happy healthy children, a beautiful home, and 4 old dogs (3 shih tzu's and 1 Rolweiler). My husband Chris and I have been together since 1994 and Married since May 2, 1998. He works for the City of Tampa for almost 20 years now.
3) I have listened to more audio books in the last 3 years than I have diguested my whole life in the previous years combined. I feel like I have grown so much spiritually, intellegtually, and as a person. I have developed some deep friendships with great people, and have a greater appreciation for life and all it has to offer.
4) Love to Draw, although I have not done this is quite a few years. I have always wanted to paint and hopefully when Cyndee Haydon and I have some time, she can help with some beautiful fairy murels with my daughters room. Outside of Real Estate she is SO talented with painting!
5) I LOVE to do Construction Perm Loans and have helped several clients build their dream homes over the years and in the next few years my family and I are looking forward to building our own home in a few years, after we secure the land that we will build on.
OK ~ so I'm not sure how to MEME back to other Active Rain People, but I will pick 3 on here that I don't know so well, so maybe I can get to know them a little better. Jeff Turner and Lynda Eisenman and Abraham Chaffin
Here are 5 things about me above. I am open to any inquiries that are not mentioned above :-)
Looking foward to hearing more about Jeff Turner, Lynda Eisenmann, and Abraham Chaffin. Dont forget to send this same info and group to 3 others you wish to know more about.