Parallel Mortgage Corp is a New Jersey licensed mortgage broker. We work with various wholesale lenders who allow us to offer our borrowers loans based on certain guidelines. In order to generate business, these wholesale lenders allow us to offer our borrowers loans at the lowest interest rate possible. Wholesale lenders rely on mortgage brokers to market and sell loans for them, rather than do retail selling themselves.
We are looking for highly motivated, Full-Time Loan Officers for this great opportunity to be part of a company with a proven track record of success. Qualified candidates must be motivated, willing to train, and energetic with a financially driven attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interviews applicant and requests specified information for loan application.
- Analyzes applicant financial status, credit, and property value to determine feasibility of granting loan and getting an approval
- Follow up with applicants, to resolve questions regarding application information.
- Compiles loan package and facilitates negotiation with applicant according to establishment standards, such as fees, loan repayment options, and other credit terms.
- Assures timely loan closing and funding activities.
- Identifies and analyzes potential loan markets to develop prospects for residential real estate loans.
- Assists customers with inquiries and information requests, and resolves complaints relating to loan products and services offered.
- Calls on prospects, from contact information provided by company
- Generates own leads that are appropriate to the product being sold.
- Articulates mortgage program effectively to increase and generate sales.
- Utilizes CRM to record and track all sales activity.
- Interact with processing and management, to facilitate loan processing and closing.
- Stays organized to facilitate an effective sales agenda.
- Update self on industry guidelines and changes.
We Offer the Following to our Loan Officers:
- Competitive compensation plans, including quarterly bonuses and incentives
- Income Potential of six Figures($100,000 plus/year)
- On site Processing with over 20 years of combined experience
- All loans are processed electronically, we are 100% paperless.
- In House Title, who handle all of our Purchase and Refinance closings
- High Level Sales Training, with all hands on.
- Full Benefit Package, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K is also offered to Employees
- Access to all of our lender's rate sheets, programs, and guidelines
- We have very competitive pricing and products with various niches.
- Free phone leads are provided from company
- State of the Art, on-line marketing system for all fliers, every kind of marketing for all loan products, support materials, etc...
- We are FHA/VA Approved
- The best sales support in the industry. WE CLOSE LOANS in a compliant and timely manner.
Becoming a part of Parallel Mortgage Corp. will be an invigorating, career-altering experience for you. The values, skills and habits that you gain from joining our team can propel you onto a lifelong path of success-both personally and professionally.
If you are ready for the challenge that will produce the greatest reward and best time of your career, let's talk. You can call me at 732-501-3797 and please email me your resume to email@example.com to schedule an interview.