Time for the Friday Roll Call!!!! Let's get positive!!
I am dedicating another post just to allow all of us the opportunity to read a positive story or two. I will start!!:
1. Received 4 offers this week on my listings .
2. Had an inspection pass on one of my short sales.
3. was asked to speak on a panel of short sale experts for Oakland Count Investor Group, I will be the only realtor.
4. Have over 60 people sigh up for my Short Sale class at MCAR
5. Have 6 short sale home under contract, no the real work begins.
6. I am NOT working on Father's Day, will spend my time with my three most important clients, Lucy, Rose and Mollie (my children).
***" Work to live, but try not to live for work, spend a little time with those you love !! ", Mike Sher?***
Happy Dad's day to all of us and all who we care for,
Office: (248) 644-4700x242 Fax :(248) 499-1020 Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CDPE (Certified Distress Property Expert)
MCAR, Short Sale Trainer
Max Brook and Real Estate One Short Sale Specialist.
The Mike Realtor Team Blog - Metro Detroit/Oakland County
Servicing in Southeast Oakland County, Auburn Hills, Birmingham, Bloomfield, Berkley, Beverly Hills, Canton, Clawson, Farmington Hills, Ferndale, Huntington Woods, Northville, Novi, Pleasant Ridge, Plymouth, Royal Oak, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, Troy, etc. We worked with: Bank of America, Country Wide, HSBC, EverHome, Litton, GMAC, Chase, Wells Fargo, Flagstar, Fifth Third, Charter One, Comerica, Am Trust, US Bank, National City