...and suddenly I have to figure out what the heck a "Meme" is... 'cuz Jack and Cyndy said so.:)
So, now that I have some clue what that's about, in no particular order are few of the less obvious things about me:
- -I'm the youngest of nine. Seven boys, two girls, 28 nieces and nephews, lost count of the great nieces and nephews. Not bad for 42 years old...
- -I survived a cerebral hemorrhage at the age of 12.
- -My daughter shows Shih Tzus competitively and has had nationally ranked (top 10) dogs. She's 16 now.
- -My wife and I are both involved in Catholic youth Ministry; she in actual ministry, me as a teen music group leader. Our drummer is a 13 year old girl. She's GREAT and I think that's incredibly cool.
- -I once dove off The Clam in La Jolla. Darn near killed me.
- -I once drank a twelve pack with Bubba Smith at his house. Just us and one other guy; a mutual friend. He gave me a signed Legend Series Upper Deck football card, number 168 of 350. I keep it in a dark place.
- -Back when I used to sell high end residential heating systems, I supplied the radiant floor equipment for the homes of Chevy Chase, Eddy Van Halen, Rod Stewart, Olivia Newton John, Lily Tomlin, and Judd Hirsch. I never met any of them though...
- -I have been robbed at machine gun point by Mexican soldiers who were collecting 'camping fees'.
- -I have spent 45 minutes and $40 in a Mexican jail.
Strangely enough, these last two events are not connected.