There have been some very serious new developments over the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child Treaty. Please read this post even though it is long. I will try to explain the dangers and seriousness of this as short and to the point as I can. I will also give you links to go to do your own due diligence.
Do you want to have to answer to an International Committee at the UN for every parenting decision you make? Do you want to have your children under the supervision of the Internationalists at the UN above the law of the United States of America?
Do you want your child to be able to file a complaint against you for:
- grounding your child,
- for putting your child in timeout,
- for taking your child to church,
- for telling your child they can not hang around with certain kids who are a bad influence on them,
- for wanting to date earlier than is your rule in your household,
- for wanting to experiment with drugs,
- for telling your child what kind of music they are allowed to listen to
- for joining some group that you do not approve of?
I am not kidding. This is very serious. But the problem is you will NEVER hear about this from main stream media. They are on the side of the UN. We are the only country that has not signed this treaty and President Obama and Hillary Clinton have both said that it is shameful that we have not joined the UN in signing this treaty.
Well, Americans like their liberty. They like to be free. They don't want to answer to some inept group of elitists at the UN who sit around and make up the rules as they go.
It is just a matter of time before the Congress gets this approved and ratifies this bill.
The only thing that we as citizens of the United States of America can do is to get enough signatures on this petition and enough State Representatives to sponsor the Parental Rights Amendment.
We need a 2/3 vote in the house in order to get this amendment passed.
Don't think this is any of your business? Not important enough for you to sign a petition? Even if you have grown up children remember this treaty effects your grandchildren. READ ON!
Here is what has happened just in the last two weeks to further this UN control over our children around the world:
1. In Great Britain the UN has pressured the government to end the right of parents to homeschool their children under Articles 12 and 29 of the UNCRC. This interpretation is requiring the government of Britain to register their 80,000 plus homeschooling families, forcing them to provide annual reports regarding their homeschool and granting government officials to come into the privacy of their homes and interview each child alone. The government is to find out from the child, if it is the child's wishes to be homeschooled!
Hmmmm, I wonder, what would government officials be saying, pursuading these children in private?
Do you trust the government to talk to your children in private without you being present?
Of course, they don't mention the fear that they are creating for the children.
The Homeschool Legal Defense Association has been warning that if Congress ratifies the Treaty here in the US that this would put our right to homeschool in danger.
You say you don't homeschool your children so this is none of your concern? Don't hold that thought too long, because it goes much further than just homeschool.
2. On June 17th, quietly and unknown to all of us in the United States- at the UN headquarters in Geneva, the UN's Human Rights committee, made an announcement that they created a new draft of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child Treaty. They decided that a child has the right to file a formal complaint to the UN committee against their parents or anyone else and the UN will decide what is in the best interest of your child.
Hmmm, so you see, they get to make up the rules as they go. They take a few liberties away today and some more tomorrow. Because International Treaties are supreme above all the state laws of the land, there is nothing we can do about it. Just start answering to the blue hats.
So you may not homeschool, but may be you are a Christian and you take your child to church. Your child files a formal complaint against you because he or she wants to stay home on Sunday mornings and watch violent cartoons. Hmmm, how many Christians do you think are going to be in this committee that decides the future of your child's religious training? Something to think about.
3. On June 1 and 2 in Georgetown at their University Law School- There was a two day conference called, "The Convention on the rights of the child, (CRC) : Why It Is Time To Ratify". American Internationalists were together in this meeting to put pressure on getting this treaty through. The Internationists want to ceize upon this moment. They have millions and millions of dollars backing them up. The have the entire United Nations backing them up. And they have the United States government backing them up. They even have the media on their side.
The leaders at this conference said that logic and reasoning will not defeat their cause. They are planning to use emotional arguements in a public setting. They lie and say that Americans will not lose their sovereignty. Whenever someone in the audience had a question in this regard they were silenced and the question was not answered.
Grassroots efforts by the citizens of the United States can and will make the difference. They may have all the money and power to pass this treaty but we have the desire of freedom on our side.
- Please sign the petition to add the Parental Rights amendment to our constitution so that we can be protected from this treaty.
- Please ask 3 other people to do the same. Anyone over the age of 13 can sign the petition.
- Please contact your state representative to see if they have sponsored the Parental Rights Bill H. J. RES.42 We have 95 congressional sponsors right now but we need more. You can check here to see if your state representatives are on the list.
- Sign up at ParentalRights.org to get their email alerts so you can get the information fast and act upon it.
Become a part of our team. This is your chance to really make a difference in saving our country's sovereignty. Don't think it can't happen here.
In less than two years you could be having social workers at your door explaining to your children, their right to file formal complaints against you in the American court system and if they don't like the answer they get there, they can take their complaint direct to the UN International counsel.
The battle for Amercan Liberty has begun. Thank you in advance for your help.
Please reblog this post. Pass it on. Email this post. Pass it on. This is a non partisan issue. This is an American issue.