1. A spike in local sales activity.
2. Higher asking and selling prices vs. appraisal value opinions for residential properties.
3. More activity at open houses.
4. Shorter marketing times.
5. Reduced number of foreclosures and short sales.
6. Stabilized employment.
7. Fewer buyer incentives and seller concessions.
8. New construction starts.
9. “Move-up” buyers entering the market.
10. Apartments advertising renter specials.
For all of your Rockland County Real Estate Needs, visit me @ kevincavanaughonline.com