When I started writing I went back to read my profile and realized that it didn't say anything about me (My next AR project will be to go back and rewrite it)
I was tagged by one of the most enthusiastic and hard to say "I can't" person I have met in the last few years. So here I am trying to picture myself....I feel there is much more to tell but this can give you an idea.
- A few years ago I took the time to write my mission statement and in many occasions it has been a guide to make a decision. It reads: "Learn, share and enjoy the ride"........my decision to work on my MBA was taken after putting together my mission statement.
- I love to be around people (that's why I can get back from work and still be able to stay in "conversation mode"). I can't count how many times a day I find a reason for a good laugh....
- I am the youngest of 8 siblings (very pampered but not spoiled....my parents never allowed it). I come from a big close knit family where we celebrated a birthday party almost every week. I have a 15 yr old sone named Diego. Even though he is in his teens I enjoy him VERY MUCH.
- I will soon be a step-grand-mom from my ex-husband's daughter.....weird ha?
- I have an architectural degree but psychology is my "alter"-career. I love to understand why people do what they do. When I was 14, my first job was as a birthday party entertainer dressed as a clown. While in school studying architecture I owned a cookie factory. In my busiest years I owned/managed a Real Estate Brokerage firm, a Music Recording Studio and an Art Gallery.