Are you thinking of buying your first home? Now is a great time to buy, especially in Georgia. Why?
- Prices are at or below 2003 levels
- Buyers have amazing choices in inventory
- Interest rates are still historically low
- Federal $8,000 tax credit for first-time homebuyers
- Georgia $1,800 tax credit for ALL buyers
- Money is available to well-qualified buyers
- FHA loans may be obtained with just 3.5% down
- Atlanta's population continues to grow, so that while prices may be down now, they are very likely to return to normal levels of appreciation in the near future
What are you waiting for?
If you'd like to find out more, please join U.S. Senator Johnny Isakson and me tomorrow - Saturday, June 27 from 10 AM to 12 PM at Gwinnett Technical College, located at 5150 Sugarloaf Parkway, Lawrenceville, Georgia 30043. U.S. Senator Johnny Isakson welcomes you to a free workshop for first-time homebuyers, offering information about homeownership opportunities. Government agencies will be on hand to offer advice and answer questions.
I'll be there - will you? Come meet me at the Atlanta Board of REALTORS® booth - stop by and say hello!
Please RSVP by email to email@example.com or phone (770) 661 661-0999. RSVPs are still being accepted for this great event!
Maura Neill, ABR, CRS, MA
The Gebhardt Group
RE/MAX Greater Atlanta
10220 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097