So Mary McNight started this craziness here in Active Rain back in December 2006 and there must have been 50 meme posts one after the other in a period of a couple of days. We learned so much about each other and it was a lot of fun. Here's my double meme from back then.
And here are some other facts that you may or may not know about me:
* Rick and I are water peopleand need the beach to survive....does that sound crazy or what. When there is tension, there's nothing like jumping in the ocean. We have always lived near beautiful beaches and when we go on vacation, our preference is always the BEACH. We have visited almost every island of the Caribbean, and our favorite is Turks and Caicos. I don't think we will EVER be bored of the ocean.
* My maiden name is Hegedus (which you already know), but I was named after a great grandmother by the name of Ines, who married into a Garcia Family and became Ines Garcia. I'm sorry I cannot share a photo of my Great Grandmother, but the resemblance is a little scary.
* I have a degree in architecture and so does my AR double, although I do share a love of "psychology" (that's my job when it comes to my family), this love is probably not as strong as my friend Ines from Weston.
* I am a pet lover and have had all kinds of pets throughout my life. Just recently, we had a little pet turtle named "Tota" (by one of my kids, don't ask), and the little turtle drowned because her leg got stuck in the filter and could not come up for air. I bawled like a little girl and my kids had to console me instead of the other way around (talk about psychology).
* Everyone I have ever met that had my same birthday, always becomes a great friend. TLW is one of them and all I can tell you is that it's in August.
So there you have it - Another Meme response, soon you guys will know more about me than I know about myself!