Birmingham, AL– Buying a home is a complex process. Title Insurance – inspections – negotiations – mortgages. To help ensure that your home purchase is profitable and problem free, six area companies have teamed up to sponsor a home buyer’s class to teach you the secrets of successful home buying.
The class is presented in an information packed 2-hour format and held at the Vestavia Hills Library at 1112 Montgomery Highway in Birmingham. Whether you personally own a home or this is your first time, you will learn new tips and strategies for getting the best buy and the best mortgage.
At the class, you’ll learn:
- How much home can I afford?
- What government programs do I qualify for?
- How many zero down home loan programs do I qualify for?
- What are closing costs?
- What are the important differences between new and resale homes?
- What programs do I qualify for that will pay my closing costs?
- Do I qualify to receive up to $10,000 of Free Government Money?
- Home inspections – do I need one?
- What are the seven steps involved in buying a home?
- Can I see my credit report? Is my credit good enough?
- What’s the best way to find the right home?
- How do mortgages work?
- How to avoid paying thousands more than the home is worth, without even knowing it!
- How can I tap into the Realtor database to find the best homes before anyone else?
There Are More Than 151 Types Of Home Loans!
Do You Know Which One Is Best For You?
You may be able to buy more home than you think. Or maybe you can reduce your monthly payments by 25% or more. Just by taking a few simple steps, you could raise up to $10,000 or more for your downpayment. This means you can have that extra bedroom or two-car garage, just by knowing secrets that few buyers know!
We’ll take the confusion away and replace it with practical, down-to-earth knowledge that you can use now. We’ll make it simple. From getting started to getting moved in, we’ll lead you all the way through the process.
This and lots of other information is yours free with absolutely no obligation of any kind.
The class also includes:
- Mortgage and Insurance Information
- Realtor Home Search Information
- Home Inspection Information
- Legal Information
Here's what graduates have said about Other Buyer Classes:
"Very informative. Friendly and well-explained." - Erin T.
"The presenters were knowledgable and interesting. There are a lot of little things to be learned -- take notes and ask questions." - Lisa M.
"Really enjoyed it. Great experience. Learned a lot of little things we may not have thought of." - Neal A.
"Everything that was said was helpful and informative to me. I came into the seminar knowing almost nothing, now I know a lot more than I did. The experience was very good." - Paul P.
"The most helpful thing was having peace of mind knowing more about buying a new home. Very well done and clear." - Joanne K.
"I thought everyone was great and explained everything well. This seminar was full of a lot of useful information." - Penny R.
"Great introductory overview of the home buying process." - Brad M.
"You receive a lot of great information and advice you won't be able to find anywhere else." - Nicole V.
"There was a lot of information given that we had no idea about. Presenters were funny and informative." - Christina V.
"Definitely a must-take class." - Kenny C.
There is NO CHARGE for the Class, and you can bring a guest – but you must pre-register.
Class size is limited, so register early.
Class Presented By:
- Jason Secor and Stephen Wolfe, Real Estate Consultants, LivingInBirmingham.com
- Cathy Gapen, Mortgage Advisor, Hometown Mortgage
Vestavia Hills Library
1112 Montgomery Highway
Vestavia Hills, Alabama 35216
Next Class Time and Date:
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
To Register, you must call our 24-Hour Free Recorded Message at
1-888-263-9914 code extension 99
24 hours a day, toll free!
If you have any questions, you can press "0" during the recorded message, or you can call us directly at 205-383-3358. Call anytime from 9-6, Monday through Friday.
Call NOW for reservations. Space is limited, so register today.
Looking to Buy Birmingham Alabama Real Estate?
If you want to buy a home in the Birmingham Alabama area- we've made it fast and easy for you to search all the Birmingham Alabama homes for sale . Search just like the best Birmingham AL Realtors and see all the properties being sold by all Birmingham Alabama Real Estate agents.
Enjoy our fully customizable property search of the complete Birmingham Alabama MLS (multiple listing service) of single family homes, condos, and town houses. We specialize in helping you buy a Birmingham Alabama real estate bargain.(foreclosures and bank owned homes)
Specializing in Selling Birmingham AL Homes
The first thing home sellers need to know is "What's my Birmingham AL home worth right NOW?" and what are Birmingham home prices doing by neighborhood. Our experience shows it all depends on where YOU live. Please ask for a FREE Comparable Market Analysis Report - CMA on your home so you can see what is actually happening in your neighborhood! No obligation, of course.
Experience shows that to sell a home in Birmingham AL today requires more than just putting a sign in the yard or putting the property information in the MLS.
Successful home sellers have found they need the advice of skilled Real Estate counsultants like us, who have:
- strong negotiating skills to get your home sold quickly for the most money even in this real estate market,
- a strong internet marketing plan like our Smart Home Selling Plan. In fact, we may already have a buyer for your property because we understand that over 84% of home buyers today are finding their next house on the internet which is why when you use our plan we make sure they are seeing your home first and we also have a
- deep understanding of what's really happening with home values in your real estate market ( Birmingham Real Estate Market Reports by area).
We have helped many families sell their Birmingham homes, quickly and painlessly even in this difficult housing market. In fact, we may already have a buyer for your property because we understand that over 84% of home buyers today are finding their next house on the internet which is why when you use our Smart Home Selling Plan we make sure they are seeing your home first.
Call us to schedule your FREE private real estate consultation to fully understand your home selling options (no pressure no hassles - guaranteed).
Call me today at - 205-383-3358.
Jason Secor - Birmingham Alabama Realtor