Foreig Buyers and out of town buyers MUST READ before you buy in NYC
Foreign Buyers and out of town buyers represent a good portion of our business. The strong demand of investment properties in New York city by foreigners as the news media has been writing about the softer market here in Manhattan. Our team have been serving foreign buyers in Manhattan Real Estate market for a long time, and not only for the foreign buyers, out of town buyers often find Manhattan Real Estate a unique market of its own.
Here are few considering factors for Foreign Buyers and Out of town buyers before investing in Manhattan New York Real Estate:
- Why do you want to buy in New York?
- Are you aware of the purchase process?
- How much do you want to 'disclose' about yourself?
- Do you know the difference between Co-op, condop and condo?
- How much financing do you plan to obtain if any?
- Do you have an US bank account?
As experts in working with Foreign buyers and out of town buyers, we are constantly educating the buyers and addressing the misinformation and false assumptions that client bring from his/her home town/country, and culture in order to explain the options, alternatives, and their consequences.
- Foreign and out of town Buyers Must Read: KNOW YOUR PRODUCT-PART 1 OF 5
- Foreign and out of town Buyers Must Read: KNOW YOUR BUYING POWER-PART 2 OF 5
- Foreign and out of town Buyers Must Read: KNOW THE FINANCIAL REPORT OF THE BUILDING-PART3 OF 5
- Foreign and out of town Buyers Must Read: WHO MANAGES THE BUILDING - PART 4 OF 5
- Foreign and out of town Buyers Must Read: BUYING WITH YOUR HEAD AND YOUR HEART - PART 5 OF 5
If you are a Foreign and out of town Buyers, Manhattan Relocation buyer or a Real Estate investor and would like to find out how to invest in Manhattan Real Estate today, call us at (212)321-7122 or (917)837-8869 to see what we can do for you.
If you are an Real Estate professional and have someone that may be interested in buying/investing in Manhattan Real Estate, we are happy to accept your referrals. Contact us at Ehsu(@)Elliman.com or (917)837-8869.