Obtaining a Down Payment can be one of the biggest challenges homebuyer's face today.
I've used Pierce County Down Payment Assistance for my clients many times...it's a great program, it's easy to obtain and the Pierce County Employees are awesome to work with.
Here are some of the features of this program.
- Loan up to 6% of the Sales Price of $362,790
- 30 Year Deferred Loan w/1% interest rate-NO PAYMENTS
- 2nd Lien Loan, accrued interest due upon sale of home, or if occupancy changes from Primary Residence
- Applicant must be under 80% of Hud Median Income per Household size.
- All gross income from household members over 18 is used to calculate max income (max income can reach as high as $69,900 per year.
- Buyer must contribute $1000 out of pocket...includes cash to close, lender's fees, earnest money deposits, or other costs associated with purchase of property...(HOME INSPECTION)?
- Must be First Time Homebuyer as defined by HUD-No ownership in the last 3 years (exceptions for displaced homemakers)
- Property must be in Pierce County, but outside the City of Tacoma and City of Lakewood limits.
- Single Family, Condo and Manufactured Homes qualify per Pierce County.
This down payment assistance can be used in conjunction with FHA/VA/Conventional and RHS approved loan. Check with lender on loan program guidelines.
Here is the link to the Pierce County Website. http://www.co.pierce.wa.us/pc/abtus/ourorg/comsvcs/housing/html/1DownPay.htm
Check it out...awesome program!
Brooke Villano-Escrow Sales Manager
Andover Park Escrow
Subscribe to CommentsComment