It's Friday and as an interlude, I wanted to do some quantification. I've been reading "The E-Myth Revisited," by Michael E. Gerber which discusses taking your small business past the "Technician" stage, whereby there is no real business, only YOU - to a place where you have systems and processes in place to the point where someday if you stepped out, your business could go on without you.
Today, I'd like to learn your thoughts about Virtual Assistant's and get your ideas on what makes a good Virtual Assistant and the experiences you've had (if any) working with a Virtual Assistant.
So, feel free to add your comments to this post at my website blog - include your website and you'll get a link back to your site for the effort!
1. Have you ever used a Virtual Assistant?
2. Have you worked with more than one Virtual Assistant?
3. Where did you hear about Virtual Assistants?
4. Where did you find your Virtual Assistant?
5. How many did you interview before you chose yours?
6. What are the biggest benefits to working with a Virtual Assistant?
7. What are the biggest drawbacks to working with a Virtual Assistant?
8. Have you had a bad experience with a VA? Please describe (and if its' me, feel free to detail!)
9. What qualities are important in your Virtual Assistant?
10. What Virtual Assistant services are most appealing?
11. What Virtual Assistant services are the least appealing?
12. A perfect Virtual Assistant would...
13. You prefer your Virtual Assistant to be A. a trusted advisor or B. Strictly a technician
Thank you so much for your thoughts and feedback - I'm sure others will find your input as valuable as I do. Have a terrific weekend!