We were Me-Me'd by Kim Murphy one of our favorite loan officers!!! She is actually the one who got us hooked on AR!!
We have always been so careful of not exposing too much about ourselves so we are kind of out of our element!! Sooo..here it goes!!!!!
1. We have 2 children. Our daughter is going to be 12 in August and going into 7th grade and our son is going to be 10 in August and he is going into 5th grade. They are both bowlers and bowl regularly on a league. They both have bowled 2- 200 games this season. We have a hard time keeping up with them. Our son plays 10 yr old travel baseball and our daughter just signed up for golf lessons.
2. We will be married 15 years in October. We met at a roller rink when I was 11 and Rick was 16 (we were just friends). I always had a crush on Rick. He always us to tease me and tell me to call him when I was 18.....Well I called him when I was 19. We started dating in Sept. of 1988. He truely is my childhood sweetheart! He is my sole mate and my best friend!!!
3. Before real estate I was in dentistry and Rick was in EMS (Emergency Medical Service). After the birth of our daughter we decided that I would be a stay at home mom. Rick was in middle/upper management so we were lucky enough to be able to make it work. After many, many years of dedication, Rick was starting to get burned out. My mom has been in real estate all my life and owned a RE/MAX office in the Chicago suburbs. After many conversations, Rick decided to take some real estate courses. About 1 1/2 years later, we decided that I would give it a try. It has been one of the best things we have done. We have been selling together since 1998. We work well together.
4. We are both very active in our kids school. In 2004 Rick was voted Carol Stream Citizen of The Year. Rick has always been described as being "painfully honest." You always know where you stand with him. Most people appreciate his honesty. I was never like that but have learned to be somewhat like him.
5. We love sports. Specifically baseball and golf. Rick is an extremely positive person. He can find the positive in anything. I guess that is why we are so good together. We balance each other out. His strong points seem to be my weaker points and visa versa. So I guess you could say we complement each other. He is one of the most genuine people you could ever meet. I think it is safe to say....he has rubbed off on me too!
So...there you go! We have selected Joslyn Panka, we gave her some advice and she told us we were awesome, Jim Crawford, his blog was the very first blog we commented on and he so kindly responded back, and Lisa and Robert Hammerstein because they, like us are a husband wife team and we seemed to have some things in common.
Looking forward to learning more about all of you!!! And if you have anyone looking in the Chicagoland area visit us at www.rickorze.com and search over 135,000 homes for sale. Search ALL homes for sale in Illinois including Dupage County homes for sale, Cook County homes for sale and Kane County homes for sale.