Transactional Funding-Best Rates & Best Prices-We Beat The Competition!!!
One of the hottest programs being used in real estate investing these days is Transactional Funding. And when you close your first deal with us, you'll receive a "FREE BAHAMAS CRUISE!" Transactional Funding is a 1 day Bridge Loan that consummates short sale and flip transactions allowing "you" to simultaneously close to your end-buyer.
In this crazy real estate and mortgage market the days of "dry closings" is over. Title companies do not want to conduct simultaneous closings any longer because of the intense scrutiny from State and Federal regulators. They require that the first closing "stand alone", by the investor bringing their own funds to the closing table. So what do you do if you don't have the cash? Hard Money? No way!
Transactional funding is much cheaper than Hard Money and more profitable than not being able to close at all! WE WILL MEET OR BEAT ALL OTHERS ON PRICING AND RATES! You must have documentation in writing showing the competitors pricing. To contact us, please use the following link to submit your information:
Personal and Business Lines of Credit!
Get personal lines up to $350,000 and business lines up to $500,000. Visit: www.comresinvestments.com/loc to submit your request.
Hard Money for Residential, Commercial and Land!!!
• All Credit Qualities Considered
• Bankruptcy Buyouts
• Debt Consolidation
• Below 500 Scores
• Other Bank Turndowns
• Investment Properties
• No Seasoning Required
• Competitive Rates
• Quick Approvals
• Fast Funding
This is REAL private money! Send your scenario's to
firstname.lastname@example.org Include full name and contact info for quickest response.
Get a SECURITY BASED LOAN... this is not a MORTGAGE LOAN!
$400K Minimum Pledge Amount
This is for any one who has securities to pledge to do anything!!!
****Real estate Equity is NOT ACCEPTABLE****
- Fixed interest rates between 2.5% and 4.5%
- Interest Only quarterly loan payments
- Loan terms of 3, 5, 7, or 10 years
- No income, citizenship or credit criteria
- Funds may be used for any purpose including real estate purchase, business expansion but Proceeds of the loan may not be used to acquire publicly traded equity securities.
- Non-Recourse Loan. The loan is only collateralized by the pledged securities (Stocks, Bonds Etc) - not real estate or other personal property
- Loans available for up to 75% of the securities' value
- The borrower keeps all dividends and upside market appreciation of the securities
How It Works
- Loan-to-value ratio and the interest rate are driven by what securities are pledged. The more liquid and actively traded securities the higher the loan-to-value ratio and lower the interest rate.
- No principal amortization or loan prepayment Interest Only
- At the end of the loan term the loan may be renewed, refinanced, or paid off.
- At pay off, the exact number of shares or collateral initially pledged is returned to the borrower.
Default trigger set at 80% of the loan amount not 80% of the securities' value like typical margin loans. For example: securities value of $1MM, loan of $750k, default trigger at $600k (80% of the loan amount). If the securities value fell below $600k the borrower could walk away from the obligation of repayment of the loan and securities and keep the original loan proceeds($750k) or property or investment that was purchased with the funds, with no encumberance.
- The stock must be free-trading without any restrictions and the borrower cannot own more than 10% or more in the company of the issuer.
- Retirement funds (401k's, pensions, etc), do not qualify for this program.
The process of acquiring a loan through is designed to be done quickly and efficiently due to the unique personality of the security and time value of money. The following steps are taken to ensure the timeliness of the transaction which is usually 5-7 business days.
1. Complete details on the proposed collateral and the amount of non-purpose funding needed.
2. Provide proof of ownership of your stocks, bonds, or options with either electronic or certificate documents. Eligible collateral include free trading securities and restricted securities which are available for trade.
3. Lender will first determine the viability of the loan and then calculate a loan to value ratio, or LTV, and the interest rate, based on an assessment of both short and long term risks. At this time you will be sent a term sheet with all of the elements stated above.
4. You agree to terms, sign all contracts, arrange for your assets to be transferred , and make quarterly interest payment.
Please visit: www.comresinvestments.com for all our real estate and business programs.
Patrick B. Simmons
a division of simmons road enterprises, inc.
2500 Al Simmons Road - Dover, Fl 33527
Please Visit Our Site: www.ComResInvestments.com
Real Estate Promotion And Consulting
Real estate And Business Funding
Phone: +1 (813) 333-2051
Fax +1 (813) 425-4680
Want amazing, professional looking videos for your business at a fraction of the cost??? Visit ANIMOTO today! http://animoto.com/?ref=uscxrdae
Join me on Real Estate Investor: http://www.realestateinvestor.com/cmd.php?af=798764
Contact The Author