I just got MeMe'd by herb -
Never heard about MeMes before but sounds pretty simple. After reading a few other ones and getting some ideas I have no idea what I'm going to say =D Though I can see the basic requirements are 5 little known facts about yourself and invite three other people to meme.
Talking about myself is not really something that I tend to do. Though naturally I can get into a groove on just about any subject and talk about it if pressed upon to do so. This is one thing that AR and blogging in general has brought out in me as I tend to be the shy / quiet type. My pediatrician told my grandparents who I was raised with that I was shy when I was about 3 years old - I guess they know what to look for.
- The job I would really like to have right now is to play in the French Open (Watching Federer vs Youzhny ATM). I really enjoy tennis and play whenever I can though I've never played in tournaments or anything. I'm kind of silly that way, whatever I'm watching I get sucked into. When I was watching "The Last Samurai" I told my wife I always wanted to be a Japanese Samurai (which is true) but I also wanted to be a Navy Seal when I watched "Navy Seals". So who knows =D
- I'm old fashioned. Not only do I dream of living in old Japan as a Samurai but I also like the idea of life 200+ years ago. Seems like manners were better back then. Life was slower. People slowed down enough to listen to each other and life meant more. I guess everyone wants this at least according to Cheers. People want a place where everybody knows your name! Hey that's what this meme thing is about anyway.
- I like cream and sugar in my tea, not coffee. And not low fat creamer please. Whole milk and heavy rich ice cream. Give it to me real and thick with all the flavor. If it clogs up an artery at least I enjoyed it lol
- I find humor in just about every subject, if you haven't noticed I turn everything into something that is half joking and half serious. Most people can't tell if I'm joking or being serious most of the time as I keep a very straight face to the point people think I'm mad, or I have a smile that is almost laughing. Most the time I'm both joking and serious. You can't take life too seriously but you can't take jokes too unserious because most the time people are serious about what they are joking about.
- I have a kitten on my lap and it's meowing lol - looking at me like what's going on - but it's purring at the same time. I like animals - especially horses. I like the smell of a horse, nostalgia of when I was a kid living on a farm. Now the kitten is licking my ear - anyway enough about me.
I memed Suzi | Sherry & Alan