The 13th annual “Concerts at the Crescent” series is half over, but it's not to late to enjoy these free events. This weekly concert series is presented by the Goldsmith Metropolitan District, and feature 10 weeks of amazing outdoor performances by local bands.
The concerts all FREE, and located at the Crescent Amphitheater. Located in Greenwood Village, at the corner of Belleview Ave. and DTC Blvd. (Just east of Yia Yia’s Euro Cafe), this outdoor venue is a great place to spend an evening! To get there, take I-25 to Belleview Ave., Head east to DTC Blvd. (approx. 1 mile), turn right and follow the signs for FREE parking.
All shows start at 7:00pm and last approximately to 8:30pm. The amphitheater is grass seating, so bring a chair or blanket and most people bring a picnic dinner. Adult beverages are acceptable, and there are plenty of kids around, so bring the whole family! The music is diverse, but always fun and enjoyable. Pets are not invited, sorry!
Here is the remainder of this years lineup:
- July 14 – Soul X – Mix of contemporary music from 2000 to today.
- July 21 – Runnin’ Wild – Blues & Rock. Winners of “The Next Big Thing” battle of the bands in 2008.
- July 28 – Tidal Wave – Beach Boys, Jimmy Buffet, Reggae…You get the picture.
- August 4 – The Fab 4 – An amazing Beatles cover band!
- August 11 - The Nacho Men!
All concerts are open to the public and parking is FREE also!
For a printable schedule, click here.