MicroShield IAQ For Buildings and Property Managers
MicroShield Environmental Services specializes in providing Indoor Air Qulity solutions that work. We take into consideration the whole picture, and then provide you as the property owner, options that greatly improve the air quality in your property.
According to the World Health Organization, 30% of buildings experience some form of sick building syndrome. Problems involving mold, mildew, fungi, and bacteria, stale air, poor ventilation, odors, and microbes are commonplace.
For these problems, MicroShield has the solution: a proactive, IAQ and HVAC Management Program.
Many commercial and industrial facilities are faced with the problem of Poor Indoor Air Quality, Sick Building Syndrome (SBS). In many cases, poor ventilation, mold and bacteria, or excessive emissions lead to employee complaints of headaches, nausea, and general respiratory tract irritation, leading to decreased productivity. Sick building syndrome has recently received much media attention, and has been brought to the forefront of workplace safety concerns.
MicroShield Environmental Services site inspections include:
- Inspection of the structure inside and out with emphasis on ventilation system, building layout, and structures condition
- Thorough inspection and evaluation of ventilation systems, and air flow patterns
- Employee interviews and review of health records
- Inspections for hazardous chemical usage and storage
- Air sampling for biological aerosols, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), and other irritants and pollutants
- Evaluation of the moisture content of building materials and HVAC system throughout the building
- Indoor Air Quality Healthy Home / Building Test
Based on the findings of our investigation, MicroShield will recommend corrective actions, if necessary, as well as assist your organization in achieving environmental conditions that will provide optimum health and comfort for your employees. If a potentially serious indoor air quality problem is documented, MicroShield can provide the following services:
- Write specifications for, and oversee implementation of, required corrective actions.
- Expert witness testimony during litigation.
- Supply required Right-to-Know information to employees.
- Expert Investigation services.
Visit us at www.microshield-es.com