On from June 15-17 Qualicum Beach hosts "Father's Day, Seaside Cruizers Show & Shine" with over 700 classic custom cars and trucks on display. This has previously been mentioned on Oprah's Top 10 things to do on Father's Day. This is just one of the many events scheduled for this summer.
Other upcoming events for June and July include:
- "Bard to Broadway" June 29 - September 1 : Live theatre under the big tent in Qualicum Beach.
- "Summer by the Sea Street Market" July 3 - August 28 : Tuesdays 6-9PM featuring live entertainment in Parksville.
- "Art and Photography in the Garden" July 21 & 22 : Meet and be inspired with local artists at work painting, sketching, photographing and carving in Milner Gardens.
- "Parksville Lion's Internation Kite Festival" July 21 & 22 : Kite flying, building and demos at the Parksville Community Park.
- "31st Annual Coombs Country Rodeo" July 21 & 22 : All your favourite rodeo events, dances and more at the Coombs Rodeo Grounds.
- "35th Annual St. Mark's Fair" July 28th : Antiques and collectibles at the outdoor market in Qualicum beach.
August is full of activity as well so stayed tuned.