If You're New to Durant, FL...
You're in the "country" to us Brandon Folks but not too far away from busier places. Once you're done enjoying the "quiet" of Durant...There's always something "close by" to try out for something new!
- Hillsborough County Golf Courses
- Florida Festivals
- Florida National Forests
- Florida Recreation Areas
- Florida Wildlife Refuges
- A Boater's Guide to the Indian River Lagoon
- Busch Gardens
- Everglades National Park
- Florida State Parks
- Kennedy Space Center
- Lowry Park Zoo
- National Parks, Preserves, Seashores and Wild/Scenic Rivers in Florida
- Parks in Durant and Hillsborough County
- Recreation and Public Use Land - South Florida Water Management District
- The Florida Aquarium
- Things To Do in Florida
To me, it sounds like THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!! Great choice...