Picture a dinner with clients over the “big” business deal. You want to show what you’re made of- what you have to offer, and so you make reservations at the top place in town.
It’s the place to be seen, mingle with clients and network- you want to make the best impression and this reservation sets the tone.
So, what if you could reserve a neighborhood?
What kind of message would THAT send to your clients? In Real Estate, the “big deals” aren’t necessarily made over braised duck and a dulce de leche torte, but out on the field where your clients are hoping to build their lives.
What if you could be seen as the expert of a neighborhood? Well, thanks to Point2 Agent’s recent addition of Neighborhood Expert pages, now you can!
As a member of Point2, you have the opportunity to reserve the neighborhood of your choice - boosting exposure and drawing traffic to your website. Those looking to purchase in “your” neighborhood will see your logo, photo, contact information, email and link to your website in a prime location at the top of the page! As the expert, you’re viewed as the “go to” person for the area. This, in turn, builds great confidence in clients as to your ability to be the agent to help them find their new home.
Here’s how it works:
1. Log into your Point2Agent account.
2. Under the Admin tab, click on Neighborhood Expert.
3. The next steps will walk you through picking your neighborhood and “buying” that location.
4. Purchasing a neighborhood is done through a “Dutch Style” auction. (Neighborhoods begin at the highest bidding price, decreasing at predetermined time intervals until purchased. If the minimum price is reached, it will stay at that price until the neighborhood is purchased or auction is closed.)
5. The Expert term is three months in length, with the neighborhood price reset at the beginning of each quarter.
6. There is no limit to the number of neighborhoods you reserve. Being the expert of multiple neighborhoods only increases your exposure!
The Next Step: You’re the expert - now what?!
1. Your main goal is to provide pertinent and helpful information about your neighborhood.
2. Your Neighborhood Expert page should be filled with pictures, links, maps and information that will help a buyer learn about the area.
3. Point 2 has neighborhood data pages that are full of the vital stats, but we recommend adding your own personal touches to make potential clients feel at home.
4. Think of your page as the “welcome mat” featuring community information, local amenities, school information, local history, etc…
Things to Remember:
1. This page is not a way to push your services (although you will gain exposure). Your purpose is to be showcased as the expert - a useful guide to the area.
2. Pictures, Pictures, PICTURES!!! Well, they’re worth a thousand words, so fill your page with quality photos of local parks, attractions, restaurants, etc!
3. Don’t highlight your listings - this will be a turn off to those truly interested in finding information on the neighborhood.
4. Put yourself in the buyers shoes - what would you want to see on your page? Make it helpful, personal and informative!
Want to create that lasting impression? Have your Real Estate Virtual Assistant make your neighborhood reservations today! The Neighborhood Export page is an excellent marketing investment as you are able to meet new buyers, be seen as a vital resource and increase awareness of what you have to offer!
Have a wonderful weekend!