I received a Meme from Herb Hamilton and as everyone says, it's tough coming up with five unique items. Gosh, Herb, was it something I said??! OK, here goes....
1. I love cats. I don't think I've ever been without one in the household. Our current cat is 16-year old Molly, raised from a kitten found abandoned by the roadside. We went through middle age together -- we talk.
2. I've been married for 38 years to the same great guy. It's a mixed marriage, of sorts, because he was a dog person when I met him but he was easily converted. We've worked through the issues.
3. I'm a native Oregonian but spent 30 years in the midwest waaaaay too close to Kansas, hence the title. But I clicked my heels and am back in Oregon now.
4. I get goose bumps watching shuttle launches or old Apollo launch footage since I had the privilege of watching many of the Apollo lauches in person and there's nothing quite like it. You feel the sound before you hear it.
5. I have the distinction of taking 15 years to get an Associate in Arts degree. Just because I was raising three kids at the time is the best excuse I've come up with. Probably you don't have to be really smart or really quick to be a Realtor, but I've gotten away with it for over 11 years now so be careful - I could be your next co-op!