I should have been a boy scout because I like to be prepared for different situations. However, I don't like the outdoors, so I'll stick with being a Realtor. :)
I'm doing a mental inventory of things that are in my car/trunk that have come in handy to me as I go about my business.
1) Febreeze - I found a small container that fits in the glove box. Perfect for when your car smells like food and you need to take clients out. Or if you are in a home with a not-so-fresh smell.
2) Hand sanitizer - Great for when soap/water are not available.
3) Toilet Paper - How many times have you or a client needed to go and there is no TP around???
4) Camp Chair - For doing Open Houses in those vacant homes and not wanting to stand the entire 3 hrs.
5) Emergency Kit - Because that is just good to have.
6) GPS - Because I get taken off track easily and even with my trusty machine, I miss turns!
7) Paper/Pen - I use those paper pads that banks/title companies stick in my mail box at the office. Great for jotting notes when checking voicemails.
There are probably other things I have or should have...What are some of the things that have come in handy in for you?
Subscribe to CommentsComment