Thanks to my new friend, Carolyn Nelson, I have officially been tagged!
It is so hard to think of something about yourself that others will find interesting. Oh well, here it goes!
- I was grew up in a very, very, verrrry small town, Trinity NC. My high school graduating class was about 225. I grew up in a time when we could go outside and play all day, come in for dinner and go right back out the door until dark and no one ever had to worry about us. Oh times how they are a'changing.
- I am married to the love of my life, my soulmate of 18years. We met at our friends wedding. It was a long distance relationship, he from VA and me from NC. He proposed 6 mos. after we met. I guess we figured between wear and tear and our cars and long distance phone calls(remember, this was before cell phones and it was cheaper to call after 11pm), we could save money by getting married!
- We have been blessed with 2 beautiful children, Alanna, 12 and Major, 10. It took 5 years and many fertility drugs, but they are well worth the wait. THANK YOU JESUS!
- I took my real estate state exam while 9 mos pregnant with Allie in 1995. I never used it, just kept renewing year after year just in case I needed to change careers. Eventually, my circumstances changed in 2004 and went back and got my brokers license. I have been actively been involved with real estate for the past 2 years and I could kick myself. I should have started this 12 years ago. I LOVE MY JOB!!
- My family will always put God first in our lives. We love our church and our church family and will always know where home is.
I hope this gives you some insight into my life. I know it's short and sweet, but if you would like to know more about me, just ask!
I am officially tagging:
and Stacy Brown
Subscribe to CommentsComment