While it's not gated, nor does it have a Home Owner's Association, Southbend has the appeal of those types of communities. So for highlighting this area, I can speak from personal experience and knowledge.
Top Reasons Southbend is so desireable:
- Community Park (Jessica Clinton Park) with ball fields, basketball courts, playground, pavilion, soccer field
- Miles of winding sidewalks Great for riding your bike, jogging, walking the dog, and any other types of exercise
- Fishing and Canoeing or Kayaking - there is a bridge at the front entrance with side access to cast a line or launch a canoe I remember putting our boat in at this access area as a kid - but the city has since closed it for boaters
- Shops and Publix There is a beautiful shopping plaza at the corner of Becker Road and Southbend Blvd that has a Publix, restaurants, and other necessary shops
- Access to the Turnpike is near As well as new access to I-95 from Becker Road (July 2009)
Slideshow of some Southbend highlights
For Buyers ~ Ready to move into a neighborhood that has most of the comforts of an "HOA" but without the fees? Prices are low and incredibly affordable. Visit my website to get in touch for a private tour or information on current prices.
For Sellers ~ Have property to sell or rent in this community? I can help you determine what a competitve price will be and then mass-market your property with my unique movies. In addition to using the community photos as you see above, I also make a customized movie of your property that goes in the MLS as well as many other websites. Visit the Sellers section of my website learn more about my marketing expertise.