Although this spring started off slow, the Diamond Head market is pickup up heat this summer! Not only have listings that were sitting for awhile selling, they are commanding several million dollars from buyers from the East Coast, Japan & Europe. Here's some recent sales:
- May 27th, 2009 - 3003 Kalakaua Ave. #9B Sold for $3,000,000
- June 26th, 2009 - Coral Strand PH2 Sold for $2,625,000
- June 30th, 2009 - 3207 Noela St. Sold for $5,375,000
- July 15th, 2009 - 3763 Diamond Head Rd. Sold for $3,850,000
- July 23rd, 2009 - 3019 Kalakaua Ave. #5 Sold for $3,400,000
- In addition, 3239 Noela St. is in escrow with an asking price of $9,400,000!
If you're looking for something special in Diamond Head, there are still a number of great properties for sale. I live and own in Diamond Head. It's a great place to live your Hawaii Life!