Buyers before you start to look for a house to buy get pre-qualified first through a mortgage Banker or through your own bank or your Credit Union.
- Why get pre-qualified you may ask? the truth is that it will make your buying process go through with little or no hassle.It will also,show your agent that you are a serious buyer.
- It will help you find out what price range of home that you are qualified to purchase.
- It will help you to see if you could buy with little money down or no money down.
- The Mortgage Representative or Loan Officer will show you based on the price of the home what your monthly payments will look like. They will also answer such questions like how much down payment do i need,how can i save money on my closing costs,or even what kind of mortgage options are available and suitable for you.
- Ask them if they have special FIRST TIME HOME Buyers PROGRAM.