Brea ~ California 92821 and 92823 ~ Real Estate Market Update for May 2007
The City of Brea is a residential community of homes in Northern Orange County, CA.
- Current city population approximately 40,000 residents. Median price in the city depends upon where your mail is delivered. Meaning which of the two zip codes within our community as follows for the month of May 2007:
- 92821 $700,00 ~ 92823 $925,000
Current prices in the City of Brea for single family homes range from a low of $400,000 for a bedroom 2 bedrooms/1 bath, 932 square feet, and a high price of $1,450,000 for 5 bedrooms 4 ½ baths at 4,000 square feet.
Condo pricing currently begins at $301,000 for a 1 bedroom/1 bath, 615 square feet, to $649,000,000 for 4 bedrooms/2 ½ baths, 2,120 square feet.
Single family activity for May:
- 144 re-sale homes currently for sale in the $400,000 to $1,450,000 price range.
- 24 homes sold and went into escrow.
- 24 closed sales.
- 50 homes off market, expired, withdrawn or cancelled listings for May.
Condos/town home activity for May:
- 34 condos/town homes currently for sale from $301,000 to $649,000.
- 5 properties went in to into escrow for the month.
- 5closed sales.
- 10 homes off market, withdrawn/cancelled or listings expired in the month of May.
See why Brea was named one of the Best Places in the West by Sunset Magazine.