In this series, Homebuying 101 in Bethalto, IL, I will be simplifying some of the most important things you will want to consider when buying a home. You may have already heard a checklist of items you need to do: get preapproved, find a realtor you can trust, find a house, make an offer, etc. But this series is to help you with some other pieces to the puzzle
. Here's a sneek peek at the topics I will be covering:
- Know How Agency Effects You: Functionary vs. Fiduciary
- Will the Car Fit in the Garage? - What's Important Now
- What to Consider When Making an Offer
- I Have a Contract, Now What?
- Understanding Why Title is Important
- How Much Does it Cost to Buy a Home? - Closing Costs and Who Charges What
Real advice. Real answers. It's Real Estate simplified. Helping buyers and sellers negotiate and manage their real estate transaction successfully.
For real estate help in the Bethalto, Wood River, Alton, Godfrey areas email Stacie at firstname.lastname@example.org