How to sell a house in Mayfield Heights OH for top dollar?
In our first post on this subject , we spoke about the fine city of Mayfield Heights OH and its popularity among the buyers of Real Estate.
We have enough buyers willing to move to their own houses in Mayfield Heights OH. According to NorthEastOhio MLS (NEOHREX), as of 08/15/2009 the number of Real Estate transactions in Mayfield Heights OH closed since January 1, 2009 till August 15, 2009 is the same, even a little bit higher than the number of sales in the same period of 2008 (85 sales of single family homes in Mayfield Heights in 2008 vs. 88 sales in 2009). As of 08/15/2009, we have 10 contingent listings in Mayfield Heights (offer accepted, contingencies are not removed yet) and 24 pending lisitngs (offers accepted, contingencies removed, pending for closing).
Now let's talk about you, the owner, the seller of Mayfield Heights OH home.
First of all, are you really going to move?
What is the core reason why you need to sell this home? Getting married? Expecting another baby? Need someone to take care of your yard and maintenance, so your current home is not a good accomodation for you any longer? Your business is growing and you can allow yourself to build a new bigger home?
If this is the case, please focus on your goals and your future.
- Separate yourself emotionally from your house in Mayfield Heights OH which you are going to sell
- If you are going to utilize the services of experienced and result-oriented Real Estate professional, interview and hire the right Real Estate agent who is a specialist in Mayfield Heights OH Real Estate
- Prepare to cooperate with your agent and follow your agent's guidance
- Prepare to look at your home from the Buyer's point of view
- Prepare to make some repairs, start packing extra stuff, and let your agent or professional stager to stage your home for showings
- Call the City of Mayfield Heights OH at 440-442-2626 and order the Mayfield Heights OH Point of Sale inspection. Make sure to read the Point of Sale guide first, so you know what you should do prior to inspection in order to get your house violation free
- Prepare to live in a "Model Home" mode. Your house should be accessible for showings by your agent and other cooperating Real Estate agents any time
- Price your home right and let your agent plan the effective marketing of your home, so you get a higher chance to achieve your goal timely.