West Monroe / West Ouachita Housing Market Update August 19, 2009
How many homes are for sale in West Monroe, LA 71291?
As of Aug. 19, 2009, there are 283 homes listed for sale west of the Ouachita River in Ouachita Parish. The average listing price is $187,792. The majority (176) are 3-BR homes; 66 homes have 4-BRs.
How fast are West Ouachita homes selling and how much are they selling for?
From May thru July, 155 homes have sold on average for $158,169. Prices varied, but statistics show that homes sold for 96.5% of the listed price and stayed on the market for 121 days before closing. Keep in mind these figures are the AVERAGE.
Great Reasons to Live in West Monroe, LA 71291 & 71292 and Calhoun, LA 71225
- Public schools with consistently high test scores
- Community features outstanding restaurants, parks and movie theater multi-plex
- Lower than average cost of living
- Sports and cultural activities available for all ages
- Friendly neighbors, attractive neighborhoods, easy access to services
- Growing economy
If you would like to know about your specific neighborhood, call or send me an email and I will get that info to you--pronto!
Keller Williams Realty
Monroe, LA USA