Monroe and Sterlington,LA Housing Market Update August 19, 2009
How many homes are for sale in Monroe, 71201/71202,71203 and Sterlington, LA 71280?
As of Aug. 19, 2009, there are 408 homes listed for sale in the Monroe and Sterlington areas, east of the Ouachita River in Ouachita Parish. The average listing price is $205,594. The majority (230) are 3-BR homes; 112 homes have 4-BRs.
How fast are homes selling and how much are they selling for in Monroe and Sterlington?
From May thru July, 150 homes have sold on average for $156,134. Prices varied, but statistics show that homes sold for 96.63% of the listed price and stayed on the market for 114 days before closing. Keep in mind these figures are the AVERAGE.
Great Reasons to Live in Monroe, LA 71201/71202/71203 and Sterlington, LA 71280
- Beautiful waterways with public access
- Outstanding restaurants, parks and comprehensive shopping complex
- Higher education: University of LA Monroe and Delta Community College
- Lower than average cost of living
- Sports and cultural activities available for all ages
- Friendly neighbors, attractive neighborhoods, easy access to services
- Growing economy
If you would like to know about your specific neighborhood, call or send me an email and I will get that info to you--pronto!
Keller Williams Realty
Monroe, LA USA