Buyers interested in Carlsbad golf course homes should consider the new La Costa Greens homes in Carlsbad at Trieste.
La Costa Greens is a recently built master planned community in the La Costa area of Carlsbad near the famed La Costa Resort. While most of the villages in La Costa Greens are built out, buyers have the opportunity to acquire 1 of a handful of new construction Carlsbad golf course homes at Trieste in La Costa Greens with planned occupancy for December 2009.
New construction in Carlsbad is a bit more scarce than it was several years ago; golf course homes are somewhat rare anyhow, and a new construction Carlsbad golf course home is a terrific find indeed. Here's why these new La Costa Greens homes in Carlsbad are such a sweet find:
- Access to the private Presidio Club for La Costa Greens residents only (with swimming pool, gourmet kitchen, exercise facility, meeting areas and more) plus tennis and play grounds
- Carlsbad Schools (most of La Costa Greens is in the San Marcos Unified School District) with the current boundaries
- 5 to 10 minutes from all the shopping and dining you are likely to need along El Camino Real
- 10 to 15 minutes to Carlsbad and Encinitas beaches
- Prices in the $290/SF to $303/SF range (approximate)
Currently there are 4 Carlsbad golf course homes to choose from at Trieste (107 total homes), with a final phase coming soon, also along the golf course.
These Carlsbad golf course homes range in size from 2448 SF (3/2.5) to 2900 SF (4-5/3.5) priced from $741,900 to $799,900. Some plans include a den and/or retreat. And when you consider the terrific views looking down on the golf course and across to the La Costa hills, these prices are an even better opportunity.
HOA fees are estimated at $250/month, to decrease when La Costa Greens is completely built out to about $207/month.
Interested in other new construction homes in Carlsbad? Let me know and I will provide more information. You can also review the following:
Carlsbad Homes - Viridian The Newest La Costa Greens Community (from 12/07 so no longer the newest community but still being built)
If I can provide more information about Carlsbad real estate and surrounding areas, or the housing market in general, or otherwise assist you in your homes search, please contact me by phone or text at (760) 840-1360 or email me at JDowler@remax.net.
All content copyright © 2009 Jeff Dowler Carlsbad Homes and Real Estate Tidbits