I always love when someone shares a great story....this might be a little bit of a shameless plug...but what the hey!
Yesterday morning we had a power point presentation fom a our operating principal...Darren Kittleson who comes from Madison to Milwaukee to help us in our recruitment efforts to launch a new Keller Williams office in the greater Milwaukeee/Waukesha area. If you google him...you will get pages full of where he is....everywhere...he is twitting and facing and linking, posting, teaching and oh yes...selling real estate !
Darren is our warm robe and fuzzy slippers...he knows how to make agents feel at home with Keller Williams...in this market...a new name...a new business model...a new way of thinking about real estate. He is quick to help and oh sooo knowledgable...the people we are recruiting are sure by the time they leave the presentation, that they have really come to the right place. The people who attend our sessions are agents who may be in all different places in their careers...and as Darren is quick to tell you , the place is not as important as being open to a new opportunity. The Keller Williams business model...and in fact, the name, Keller Williams is new to the greater Milwaukee/Waukesha area and agents and consumers alike are hearing what this "new to them" brokerage has to offer.
We have been the resident cheerleaders since we joined Keller just last month...and will continue to be....we talk, we write, we e-mail, we blog...and attract agents who are interested in finding out if there is a different way to approach a real estate career that may be a fit for them.
Darren ably explains the technology, (even his cell phone knows my name when it answers for him) the education....he is also a trainer...and oh that hot cocoa, refreshing lemonade...warm robe and fuzzy slippers approach will make you melt, applaud...think and raise your pen to sign your license transfer and begin the best ride your career could ever have the good fortune to take. It can never be about just one thing when you consider moving to another broker....Look at the whole picture.
- Do you think the resources of a national center who devotes hundreds of thousands of dollars to education might give you a "leg up" in the marketplace ?
- Do you believe that technology is where the future of real estate lies and want to be on the cutting edge that no local franchise can begin to touch with their limited local resources ?
- Are you curious as to what "agent driven" really means ....and want to contribute to how your office is run, expenses are controlled and Profit distributed ?
- Do you want to know what Passive Income is and how you can benefit from it ? Isn't more than one source of income a better approach in ANY market ?
- Are you open to hearing about a business model unlike any other you may know currently ?
Darren knows....we're learning...learning every day through all the tools, classes, people..team resources...how we can better serve our clients and customers.
Isn't being the best you can be what you always wanted to be ?
Give us a call....we'll do the cheerleading...and we'll give you some valuable information...and then...be ready to be impressed...be comfortable...enjoy...have confidence that being a Keller Williams agent is the very best thing you could ever do for you, your career, your family, your life. And....maybe you'll want to come to our next meeting where Darren will wrap you in the comfort of being a Keller agent.