I had the pleaseure of taking a class today from Dick Betts. You should check out his websites:
Dick imparted the foloowing numbers on us:
- 92% of Internet Buyers found their agents on a web site.
- 63% found their agent through an Internet Search Engine
- 0% claimed to find their agent through brochures, flyers, yard signs or mailers to their home.
Do you think you need an internet presence?
- In 2000, 28% of people surveyed said they used the internet as an important part of their home search
- According to NAR by 2010, 100% will use the internet as a part of their home-buying and selection process.