Lorton Station is a 300 acre subdivision of 950 newer homes just South of Fort Belvoir. Detached homes and town homes are available.
- Lorton Station is within approximately 15 minutes of the entrance to Fort Belvoir.
- Additionally, it is only 15 miles south of Washington, D.C.
- The Lorton entrance to and exit from I-95 is just outside Lorton Station on Lorton Road.
- On those occasions when you need to go to the Pentagon the VRE Lorton Station is in the community. Take a Northbound train, change to the Metro Blue Line at King Street and go to the Pentagon Station.
- Commuters to DC will also want to use the VRE at Lorton
- Fairfax Connector Bus Route 171 provides service to the Franconia-Springfield Metrorail Station for access to every station in the Metrorail system
- Lorton Station Elementary is in Lorton Station
- Middle and High school students will attend either South County Secondary or Hayfield Secondary depending on their address. You can search by address at Fairfax County Public School Locator.
- Lorton Station Marketplace - within minutes on Lorton Road
- Lorton Station Town Center - in the community
- Gunston Plaza - within minutes on US Route 1
- Swimming? There are 2 community pools.
- The 100 acre Joseph Plaskett Park with both hiking and biking trails runs through Lorton Station.
- Lorton is also home to the Pohick Bay Regional Park with both boat launches, boat storage, camping, cabins and picnic grounds.
- Pohick Bay Public Course is within 15 minutes if you are not eligible to play Fort Belvoir
- Mason Neck State Park and Mason Neck National Wildlife Park are part of a 6,000 acre wetlands management area and is a major bird and wildlife sanctuary - hiking and biking areas are easily accessed.
The Kruschka Team has 33 years full time experience in Lorton Station and Northern Virgimia.
”Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS”
NO REGISTRATION NORTHERN VIRGINIA HOME FINDER
Contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.